"Self-Leadership, guide self with confidence" is a program that helps you focus your energy and direct your own life, in accordance to your talents and to what really matters to you.
In this program you’ll find your core values and recover your motivation.
We’ll work on beliefs, expectations and system laws, and see how they – subconsciously – influence your daily life. You’ll get sight on what really matters to you and learn to deal with the obstacles you encounter.
These workshops help you to direct, support and appreciate yourself, to enjoy the process and achieve your goals. We will work theory based, with dialogue, free writing and interactive exercises.
For more information, visit Career & Counseling Services, TU Delft and check their monthly activity calendar.
These are the five evenings in the Self-leadership program:
- 1st evening: Define and set course (leadership & core values)
- 2nd evening: Bridge the gap (will – do, reflect)
- 3rd evening: Support self (feelings, needs & strategies)
- 4th evening: Deply your potential (contribution & counterforces)
- 5th evening: Confidence & Connect (appreciate and interact)
If you would like to view the former summary slide, you can find it here.